I'd like to announce that I am now accepting commissions for fan art and original character designs. Commissions will be done on a first come, first serve basis. The rates are as follows:
Line Art: $10
Cell-Style Colored: $15
Soft-Style Colored: $20
Additional Characters: Add $5 to base fee per character.
Backgrounds: Add $5 to base fee.
Before requesting a commission, please read these guidelines:
1. No hentai, yaoi, or yuri. I reserve the right to turn down a commission if I feel the material falls under one of these categories.
2. As a privacy precaution, I will only accept PayPal transactions. Please do not request a commission if you do not have access to PayPal.
3. If you are requesting a drawing of an anime or cartoon character, please include links to reference art, preferably full-body images. Be sure to describe the character's pose, expression, and environment (if you wish a background).
4. If you are requesting a drawing of an original character, please provide a full description. This includes hair and eye color, height and build, clothing styles and colors, and any additional elements such as scars or tattoos. If you want the character to resemble someone you've seen in an anime or cartoon, please include reference links.
5. Once accepted, commissions will be done promptly. Please do not e-mail me with questions about the artwork's status.
6. Once completed, I will notify you via-email and ask whether or not I can post the commission in my gallery. I will attach a high-quality image file to the e-mail.
To request a commission, please e-mail email@example.com. Be sure to include a subject line listing the request (such as "Commission: Sailor Moon" or "Commission: [Original Character's Name]"). Doing so will make it easier for me to look up your previous e-mails if I need to double-check the criteria. I will reply as quickly as possible and notify you how to proceed with payment. This is a separate e-mail account reserved solely for commissions. If you have questions or want to chat, it's better to use the DeviantART notes system.
Goodness, don't I sound strict? This is meant to be for fun and I hope people will enjoy my work. Feel free to contact me with any questions and I hope to be doing some artwork for people soon.